Tuesday, June 11, 2013

In the Process

So I haven't been on a computer in a while, just on my phone.  I definitely wasn't going to try to update a blog from my phone.  Why haven't I been on a computer? Well, because mine is in storage.  I am currently living with my parents- more on that in another post.   Although it's never 'ideal' to live with your parents, (especially when you're almost 30, married, and have 2 kids) I am incredibly thankful.   Even though I'm thankful, I am still living in a non child-proofed house with a 2 year old, and have run into a few challenges.
Why am I shut out with these dogs??

I'll just break the screen and use it as a doggy door!

So while doing dishes I hear "uh-oh, I broke it", never a good thing to hear.  She was pushing on my parents screen door and fell through.  But she really enjoyed getting to come and go as she pleased.

The following day I heard her crying and walked outside to find her head stuck in the rails.  I couldn't help but laugh, bad mom.  It wasn't too tight just had to get her head at a particular angle and squish her ears a bit, and she was free!  Her ears were only red for a little while, but still kind of wished I would have taken a pic from the other side, even if that meant leaving her stuck a little while longer.
Vi has LOVED staying with Boomer.  They're great pals.  This game is, "I'll shove the empty canister on your face while you lick it, then I'll put it on MY head!"  She definitely got a bath that night. 

She also picked all the leaves off of a branch of my dad's beloved Jade plant...he was not amused.  Oops.



This guy however, hasn't gotten into anything.  Still stays up till midnight almost every night, but minus having to make sure the giant beast (Boomer) doesn't step on him, he's flowed with the new environment like a champ.

I'm not particularly enjoying updating from my husband's laptop as it is different and all the pics are from my phone.  So that will be it for today, but another post very soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment